Turoperador de viajes a maratones y otras pruebas deportivas
ASK FOR INFORMATION
4 DAYS PROGRAM from September 18 to 21
Day 1. Friday 09/18
Arrival in Moscow, pick up at the airport for transfer, meeting with our guide. Transfer to the hotel by bus. Depending on the arrival of the flights, CITY TOUR (3 hours) through the city with a Spanish-speaking guide. (In case it cannot be done on Friday afternoon, it would be done on Saturday afternoon).
Day 2. Saturday 19/09
Breakfast. Transfer to EXPO with the guide. Free time to obtain bib numbers, see the different stands of sports brands, organizers of other tests, and everything related to the race. At the stipulated time, return to the hotel. In the afternoon, visit the Kremlin accompanied by our guide. Rest of the day free.
The companion in case of not wanting to attend the EXPO, will be able to enjoy a visit that includes "Subway tour and walk along Arbat street (3 hours)".
Day 3. Sunday 09/20
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the marathon. Participation in the race. At the end, transfer to the hotel by bus. Rest of the day free.
Day 4. Monday 09/21
Breakfast. At the agreed time, transfer to the airport with our guide.
Ask us for flights from your nearest airport.
- Accommodation and breakfast for 3 nights at the chosen hotel. All our centrally located hotels with a TripAdvisor 4.5 rating.
- POP Guide application. An APP that will guide you in your movements around the city.
- Bib and bag for test participants.
- Transfers airport hotel airport accompanied by our Spanish speaking guide.
- Transfers to the Expo for the corridor and for the companions if they want to attend.
- Transfers on the day of the race accompanied by our guide to and from the hotel.
- City tour around the city with a duration of 3 hours.
- Visit to the Kremlin guided by our guide.
- For the companion, a metro tour and a walk along Arbat street (3 hours) with a guide.
- All visits, transfers, etc. accompanied by our Spanish speaking guide. - Cancellation insurance and travel assistance - Refund insurance for race registration FOR ANY INJURY (for participants)